Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,775 (COL$6,277,291) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)