Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00114 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 8,471 (COL$7,455,815) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)