Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,282 (COL$6,737,285) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$40,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 52 (about 1 hour ago)