Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,229 (COL$2,916,720) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (40 minutes ago)