Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,168 (Bs 55,497,484) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)