Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31049 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 72% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,309 (Bs 13,877) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)