Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.981 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,926 (€2,745) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)