Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30979 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 33% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,844 (Bs 67,284) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)