Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 4% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,744 (Bs 65,728,836) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)