Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,284 (元6,057) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)