Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45719 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,422 (元7,484) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)