Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06656 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,379 (RD$ 80,821) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (17 minutes ago)