Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06663 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,269 (RD$ 79,080) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)