Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09575 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,458 (161,444 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)