Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,465 (Rp 22,257,765) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)