Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.340 BRL / BND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 11% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,695 (B$4,143) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (23 minutes ago)