Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.427 BRL / BND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,551 (B$5,172) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (31 minutes ago)