Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.184 BRL / BND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,801 (B$7,236) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (23 minutes ago)