Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.254 BRL / BND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,416 (B$7,728) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)