Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 986 (Rp 4,140,486) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)