Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00023 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 625 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 549 (Rp 2,359,290) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (44 minutes ago)