Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00025 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,117 (Rp 4,445,017) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)