Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00661 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,448 (2,033,028 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (41 minutes ago)