Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00667 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 24% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,164 (1,824,708 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (41 minutes ago)