Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.765 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 36,203 ($9,615) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 26,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)