Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,943 in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)