Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,973 in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)