Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,508 (2,900TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)