Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,465 (Rp 14,751,135) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)