Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,546 (Rp 14,528,883) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)