Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.818 BRL / AZN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 37% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 10,314 (5,674 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)