Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BRL / AZN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 33% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,151 (3,139 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)