Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.305 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,467 ($5,891) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £23,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £454 (about 2 hours ago)