Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.765 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,615 (3,419 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)