Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.925 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,941 (3,179 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (32 minutes ago)