Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03166 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,363 (₨169,391) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (24 minutes ago)