Cost of living comparison between Baguio City, Philippines and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07005 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,576 (Php36,768) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)