Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00306 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,849 (3,545,148 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (43 minutes ago)