Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.972 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,958 (S/. 7,161) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)