Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.194 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,100 (€1,932) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)