Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05332 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,443 (₨45,816) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)