Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,589 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.179 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 68% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 26,295 (NZ$12,069) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)