Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00944 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 9,226 (976,868 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)