Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,630 prices entered by 401 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.262 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,407 (€1,044) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)