Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18429 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,341 (E£ 7,277) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)