Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17744 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,109 (E£ 6,250) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)