Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19324 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 950 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 529 (E£ 2,738) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)