Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01051 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 13,269 (1,262,868 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (44 minutes ago)