Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00950 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,660 (595,791 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)