Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01021 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,910 (676,583 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)