Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00951 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,043 (530,124 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (31 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)