Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24752 BRL / ERN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 46% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,146 (Nakfa49,072) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)