Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21433 BRL / ERN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 30% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,258 (Nakfa15,202) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)