Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 BRL / TMT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,726 (6,176 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)