Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.995 BRL / TMT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,156 (3,172 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)