Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 BRL / TMT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,007 (7,438 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (38 minutes ago)