Cost of living comparison between Asahikawa, Japan and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03062 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,927 (¥95,587) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)