Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00106 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,249 (COL$3,995,492) in Armenia, Colombia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)