Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00517 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 15,151 (CH$2,932,583) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)