Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00579 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,165 (CH$2,618,077) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)