Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00585 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 19,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 16,932 (CH$2,892,139) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)