Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.004 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,206 (S/. 5,184) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (39 minutes ago)