Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00315 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,246 (6,744,439 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (40 minutes ago)