Cost of living comparison between Arbil Governorate, Iraq and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00267 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,510 (8,053,985 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)