Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00268 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,937 (6,685,592 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (34 minutes ago)