Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.840 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 24% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,199 (﷼ 3,809) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)