Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.806 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,393 (4,211 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)