Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.950 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,889 (4,094 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)