Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,097 in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)