Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.420 BRL / JOD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 44% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,610 (Dinar 817) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (about 1 hour ago)