Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.852 BRL / JOD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 54% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,816 (Dinar 993) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)