Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.594 BRL / JOD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 46% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,660 (Dinar 797) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (43 minutes ago)