Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00319 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 36,600 (₩11,470,820) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 21,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)