Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00290 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 32,479 (₩11,180,503) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 20,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)