Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00341 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 35,291 (₩10,355,045) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 23,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)