Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00095 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,684 (2,829,534 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)