Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00099 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,522 (1,540,319 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (about 1 hour ago)