Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00105 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,639 (1,559,476 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (39 minutes ago)