Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00103 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,444 (1,400,824 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)