Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00503 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,161 (CH$3,015,039) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)