Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00571 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,703 (CH$2,924,328) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)