Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06552 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,077 (Php46,969) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)