Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07021 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,198 (Php74,044) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hamburg costs €0.57 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)