Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.843 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,337 (3,956TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (31 minutes ago)