Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,334 (2,733TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)