Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00097 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,325 (2,386,514 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)