Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.998 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,908 (2,913TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)